When it comes to luxury, some people only think of high-end clothing or cars. In this article, we'll explore five key elements of a luxurious bathroom that you can implement during next remodel with Solomon Remodeling: showering technology, materials used for cabinetry and fixtures, tile work/flooring options, beautiful vanities that are functional as well as decorative, and walk-in tubs with all the bells and whistles.
1. high-tech showering technology
The shower has become the new centre of luxury, and it's no surprise. An upscale bathroom is a place to relax, unwind and escape into a world of your own design. What better way to do that than by taking an invigorating shower?
However, as technology advances and showers evolve, you may find yourself falling behind in this emerging field. Luckily for you, we've compiled a list of must-haves for any luxurious bathroom
- A waterfall showerhead
- A steam room
- A rainforest showerhead
- A detachable handheld unit with LED lights
2. High-end materials throughout a luxury bathroom
- Stone: Marble, granite and other stones are the materials of choice for bathrooms in luxury homes. With a wide range of colors and textures available, these natural materials add an elegant touch to any bathroom design.
- Stainless steel: A sleek finish that adds style to your bathtub or shower area.
- Glass shower doors: This can also have the added benefit of building open space into smaller bathrooms by creating a visually expansive feeling through floor-to-ceiling windows or glass walls that allow for more sunlight to enter into your space!
- Stone countertops: Not only does marble look beautiful but it’s very durable too! The timelessness of marble has made it one of the most popular stone choices when designing luxury bathrooms with high end fixtures. They come in many different shades so there is something perfect for every taste!
3. luxurious showers look like spa treatment rooms
The most luxurious showers look like spa treatment rooms. The shower head should be adjustable so you can get the water exactly where you want it, whether that's at your feet or your face. It should also have multiple settings to ensure that the temperature always feels just right.
4. Walk-in bathtubs
One of the most luxurious ways to relax after a long day is a walk-in bathtub. With room for two people and the ability to accommodate multiple guests at once, it's no wonder why these tubs are becoming such a hot commodity in luxury homes across America. Visit any local home improvement store and you'll find that these dreamy tubs come in all shapes, sizes, and designs.
5. Beautiful vanities are also functional
The vanity is one of the most important elements of your luxury bathroom. It should be large enough to accommodate all your bathroom essentials, including a sink, a toilet and other storage solutions.
A good vanity will have a soft-close drawer system that prevents you from slamming drawers shut in anger after you realize that you forgot to put away your toothbrush.
The best vanities also come with integrated sinks so they don't take up extra space on top of the countertop itself.
The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in your home, and you want it to reflect who you are. Whether it's a small update or an all-new buildout, Solomon Remodeling be there every step of the way to help make sure everything goes smoothly from start to finish.